TAKE CARE OF YOUR VIRGIN HAIR
Here are some tips for you properly care for your hair: (Be sure to have everything you need before you get started)
1) Choose a great shampoo and conditioner. Never use a moisturizing shampoo or any for dry damaged hair.
2) Never apply shampoo directly to the tips, because the shampoo will wash off the oil that your hair tips need.
3) After Shampooing the hair, apply a rinse- off conditioner. concentrate the application of the conditioner to the tips of the hair strands.
4) this time thoroughly rinse the hair with COLD water to seal in moisture.
5) After you have worn your hair for 2 weeks, no later than 4; take your hair out wash as instructed before your next use.
The hair can last 3-5 years!